Thursday, November 4, 2010

Simple

I have a lot in my life. I am juggling about 6 different things that all have the potential of being really great or really crappy at any moment. I’ve heard the Lord speaking to me through books, speakers, friends, and my wife that things are about to get really simple but a lot more adventurous. I decided today that I am not going to de-clutter my life, I am going to let God decide what stays and what goes. I am waiting on his word.

Look at this scripture
Isa 50:4
The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to [him that is] weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

He said the Lord has given me the words of wisdom. Even though no one has taught it to me, my mouth is filled with the wisdom of a person who went to school to learn how to speak words to hurt and broken people. Every morning I wake up and he speaks to me, revealing the things only the educated know.

God is calling me to this. To the simple Idea that He tells me what to do and I do it. He gives me a piece of the puzzle and I put it in. He wakes me and gives me ears full of word that can shape the future for Him and I speak them knowing I could have never had this word on my own. 

This is my prayer
God take my clutter, take my mis-understanding, take my ears. Turn this man into a hearer and a doer of Your Word. Find it in your heart to forgive me for not laying down the weight and sin that gets me off the path. It’s not about how high or wide I can build my life, but its about did i obey you today. I am Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment